Here at The Paper Petal Studio we are all about designing and creating sustainable floral creations.
- We source our premium crepe paper in a wide variety of grades, colours and thicknesses from a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC Certified) supplier in Italy.
- The containers we use for our giant bouquets are all fibre drums, which we source from a local business here In Co. Wicklow. They are made using raw materials from a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC Certified) mill.
- All paper and foam offcuts from our projects are either recycled and used in another project or recycled following the manufacturers instructions.
- Where possible we use non-toxic paints and mediums to add colour and texture to our client's bespoke floral creations.
- All of our paper flowers are packaged in cardboard boxes using biodegradable paper and paper packaging
As our business grows we will be constantly reviewing the above as we look at ways in which we can work to better support our environment and other local businesses.